- The named individual responsible for complaints within the practice is Mrs. Agnieszka Wierzbicka, Practice Manager.
- All complaints should be made in writing to the Practice Manager at the practice address or can be done online via the online form at the end of this page If an individual has indicated an inability to put their complaint in writing either due to language difficulties or because they find writing/typing difficult or impossible, they should be advised they can relay the detail of their complaint to a member of staff who will submit the basic detail to the practice manager for investigation. The practice would encourage patients who are able to put their complaint in writing themselves to do so to ensure all information is correctly presented, interpreted and recorded.
- Although there are no longer statutory timescales for resolving complaints, all complaints will normally be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. The individual dealing with the complaint will send written confirmation to the complainant advising them a full investigation is underway and that they will respond at the earliest opportunity. The individual investigating the complaint may request further information or an appointment with the complainant if this is deemed appropriate or necessary.
- The complaint will then be fully investigated and a further response will be made to the complainant in writing at the earliest opportunity.
- Advocacy for All is now delivering a service to residents of LB Sutton on behalf of Healthwatch Sutton for advice and support on any complaints about health and social care. Their contact details are:
Tel: 0345 310 1812 between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst the complaint should be dealt with by the practice, and patients may wish to seek advice and support from Advocacy for All, patients who have a comment or complaint which cannot be resolved locally, can contact NHS England using the details below.
PO Box 16738
Redditch B97 9PT
Tel: 0300 311 22 33
- If the practice is unable to resolve a complaint there is a second stage of the complaints process called Independent Review. From 01.04.09 the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman will be responsible for this. They can be contacted as follows:
The Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP
Phone: 0345 015 4033
- If a complaint is about another organisation and/or service not directly managed or provided by the Practice it is likely the complaint will be referred to them for response. The complainant will be notified directly of any instance where their complaint has been passed to another organisation to respond.
- Patients who have a comment or complaint about a hospital, mental health or community trust should contact the provider directly or contact their local CCG who will be able to help. There is also a separate complaints procedure for the Sutton CCG. Their contact details are:
NHS Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group is now based at:
Sutton Civic Centre
St Nicholas Way
Sutton SM1 1EA
Tel: 020 7360 9566
Alternatively contact PALS (the Patient Advice and Liaison Service):
St Helier Hospital
Tel: 020 8296 2508 Monday - Friday, 10am – 4pm
Tel: 01372 735243 Monday - Friday, 10am – 4pm
Textphone (via Text Relay):
08001 020 8296 2508
07975 232021 (deaf, hard of hearing and hearing impaired only)
If your complaint is about the premises then it should be referred to the Building Manager in the first instance.
Patient Third-Party Consent
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key and is accessed over a secure
connection by nominated staff. We have a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.